March 15, 2010

Lunch at the Park

I met up with my mom and my good friend Susan at the park for lunch. We had lots of fun!

Photobucket

We talked the usual girl talk. Like about face lifts and chin tucks...I don't know about this...do you think I look younger?

Photobucket

The babies had fun. My little niece Emily ate buttons and Susan's little Caleb snatched zippers and eyeballs.

Photobucket

Emily got a little fussy so Mom worked her magic.
Photobucket

Emily liked it.
Photobucket

Calvin wanted to get a little Emily love.
Photobucket

Photobucket

All the boys made a fuss over her.
Photobucket

My nephew Matt was really busy running and playing with the boys most of the time. It was hard to get a good shot of him.
Photobucket

Emily got hungry.
Photobucket

Such a sweet baby girl.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!