March 19, 2010

Friday's Homeschool Feature - Organized Supplies

Photobucket

There are lots of days that I would not survive the school day if it weren't for my organizational skills.

Photobucket

This is our desk. I haven't decided whether or not we are keeping it. But the spirit of it will remain with us...on bookshelves.

I love these lock boxes. They are the PERFECT size for colored pencils and markers. The magazine files keep our papers, workbooks, and teacher books together by subject.
Photobucket

I keep a plethora of pencils sharpened and ready to go. I purchase them in bulk when all the school supplies are ridiculously cheap in August. Once a week we go through them and add eraser tops and sharpen as needed.

Photobucket

Join me in this week's Homeschool Feature. Blog about something that helps, inspires, or motivates you in your home education endeavors. Link back to me in your post and link up to my Mr. Linky.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's inspiring! Thanks for sharing that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Amanda! Your blog is beeeautiful. I need for you to organize my homeschool room, please. I can get organized, but I can never stay organized. HELP! It's my biggest aggravation, and I'm just in awe on anyone who does well at keeping everything together. (Like you, obviously!)
    Hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!