February 9, 2010

Kelsea's Handiwork

I'm cheating a bit and showing off what has been on Kelsea's crochet needles.

These little pouches are soap savers.
Photobucket


They are just the right size to hold a bar of soap and are made from 100% cotton. You just slip the soap in the opening.
Photobucket


She has made over 20 of them now.
Photobucket

She's giving them to her friends at ballet for a little Valentines Day treat. Inside she has little candy hearts.
Photobucket

I'm so excited for her! This is the biggest project she has followed through on without any help from me. She also learned a few new techniques like changing the color of her thread.

7 comments:

  1. Those are awesome. Seriously. I need some for my kids. Please ask her to email me and tell me how much for like 10? Maybe 10 of them. Different colors for each child, so they know which are theirs. Okay. Maybe 3 each. So that's 15. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! Good for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cool! You could also save the little slivers and put them all in there together! I want one!! :) Good job Kelsea! Love you! -Aunt Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a neat idea!! Great job Kelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool! It looks like she put a ton of work into them. That's really impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! I was gonna say the same thing as Melissa...2 per kid in their colors...

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is really cool. I need one or two.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!