January 14, 2010

Kelsea

I am always suprised by how quickly the time goes by. Kelsea is hard to blog about. I think the last time I talked about her was for her birthday several months back. She's shy and she's quirky. She's always busy with something, but she's hard to catch in the act. I only have a few years left of her being my little girl at home with me. I want to make sure to take lots of pics before that time gets away.

She was waiting for her ride to ballet when I decided to snap a few pics of her.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

She's still my little girl and in many ways she hasn't changed a bit, but there is no denying the fact that she's almost all grown up. :(

1 comment:

  1. I was just talking about her. Why was I talking about her? Oh I don't remember... anyway, I heart Kelsea.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!