January 31, 2010

Another Day in the Snow

Joshua was going down and his sled spun him around backwards. It was so funny.
Photobucket

Kelsea had more fun today.
Photobucket

She even went down the hill once.
Photobucket

Ishmael started at the top of the stairs then continued on down the hill. It looks more serious of a drop then it is. But for these southern boys it was serous.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Joshua was not to be outdone by his brother.
Photobucket

Jeremiah took out the lids to the laundry baskets.
Photobucket

Taking the sled back up the hill was hard work.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Score! Joshua flew into the dugout!
Photobucket

Leon was there (in shorts of course) but wouldn't go down the hill.
Photobucket

I on the other hand, had a blast! The kids kept saying "Mom, it's my turn!"
Photobucket

Afterwards we went to Food Lion for just "a few things". The only milk they had was buttermilk. I have my own in the fridge, thank-you-very-much. ;)
Photobucket

Then we came home and had a big breakfast followed by snow candy (pans in the middle).
Photobucket

Leon and I took a good long nap and the boys were in and out most of the day. Kelsea lounged on the couch watching movies all day.

I went out and made a snowman with Megan, Joshua, and Jeremiah.
Photobucket

Tonight we made snow cream and now the boys are playing monopoly with Leon. It has been a very full day. I am exhausted!

2 comments:

  1. Entertaining blog. Loved reading your recent posts. I will definitely be checking in often!
    Our blogs are semi-similar; I'd love your feedback about mine, if you have a sec!
    www.TodaysCliche.com. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sledding off the stairs! Very cool!!! Did you try it?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!