September 9, 2011

Sometimes The Hippie Inside Me Wants to Bust Loose

I choose many ways to live an organic life:

I believe that it's man's inherent responsibility to protect our earth and it's natural resources.

I work hard to leave as small of a carbon footprint as possible.

I feed my family as naturally as I can, we rarely eat out.

Most importantly, I celebrate life and stand up for what I believe in.

What spurred on this sudden introspective post? In a couple of weeks I will be wearing "hippie" on my face. Tammy and I are going in for nose piercings. I am so excited! My dear friend Stephanie of the Love Shack is, of course, the only person I trust to stab me in the face without giving me hepatitis...or worse

Pictures will come, I promise.

So what's next you ask? Dreadlocks? Patchouli? One can never tell when or where the inner hippie will stop, once you set her free...

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Inner hippie, I like that! I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!