September 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

On Saturday (my actual birthday) we had a lot going on. Leon had to work. Joshua, Ishmael, and I had a scout fundraiser that morning. Then I had an appt with the girls. So my family planned ahead to celebrate my birthday on Sunday.
Leon woke up before me and cooked everyone breakfast. The coffee cup is a gift from the kids. They also gave me some peanut butter M&M's. My new favorites.


After breakfast, we just sort of hung out around the house. Leon and the boys played video games while Kelsea and I read our books. It was very relaxing. We almost never have mornings together like this. 
Then we took off to Palace Pointe to use Kelsea's gift card that she won at the library. We chose rollerskating. It's so much fun to zip around the rink, playing with the kids, all while moving with the music. Also, way better than sitting in a dark theater not interracting.






I was crusing around the rink and passed my family on the side...taking a break.





Leon made a cake for me again this year. It turned out so pretty! It was moist and delicious too.


I love birthdays. I love being 32. I don't mind getting older even the least little bit. I've experienced so much joy that I would never take any of it back.


Happy birthday to me!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!