September 14, 2010

Subway - Step it Up

Occasionally, different companies or organizations offer resources for schools. Usually they also include homeschools.
I've recieved free things from NASA, USDA, Pizza Hut, and more. Today we recieved a package from Subway. It's part of a program called Step It Up.

Honestly, I had forgotten I signed up. So it was a lovely surprise this morning.

Photobucket

It was full of so many goodies, I'm not sure where to start. There are pedometers for the boys, lesson plans, and a calendar.

Photobucket

I'm sort of excited about this one. I think if I motivate the kids to get moving, that they will help keep my momentum going.

Look stickers!! I love stickers.

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!