May 31, 2010

Party at the Tippett's

Went to a friend's house today. We had SUCH a great time!

Photobucket

The food was so fantastic! Plenty to choose from. Matt grilled some squash and onions. JacLynn grilled some asparagus. Pretty much, if it could go on the grill, it did. HA! It was all so very delicious. Lots to drink too. Lots. haha! Stephanie knows how to make a mean margarita and a snazzy peach fuzzy navel-like thing. And one can not forget the jello.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The kids all had a great time together. They played, they fought, and best of all they mostly they kept themselves busy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The cutest baby on the block!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I haven't had that much fun in a very long time!

1 comment:

  1. It pains me that you had so much fun on my birthday without me.

    Ha ha ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!