May 21, 2010

Baseball

I woke the kids up early this morning. Earlier than usual when we are on school break.

I told them I was taking them to the baseball field to play with them. They were up and ready faster than I think I've ever seen them move! Faster even than on Christmas morning!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let me tell you, I love playing baseball. I was even in Little League as a kid, but the coach did not like having a girl on his team. He was mean, and never put me in for games. Anyway, I have great memories of throwing the ball around with my dad and my brother. My dad taught us both how to throw and catch the ball.

Now I love taking my own kids out to throw the ball around. We stopped for a while...I'm not sure why. The kids lost interest in the game or something.

Photobucket

But man did we have fun this morning!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had terrific weather for it too :) What a fun way to make memories with your boys.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!