May 22, 2010

The Love Shack's Benefit for Matt Ellis

Matt Ellis was in a tragic car accident that left him paralyzed. The Love Shack threw a benefit in his name to raise money to help his family out during these hard times.

I have to say, when The Love Shack throws a benefit, they really throw it down! We had so much fun! The kids were running around. Food was excellent! The music was fantastic!

My friends Dorothy Morton and Stephanie Tippet (mom and daughter) own the Shack. It's this very cool little shack right of Hwy 56. I sing the B-52's song everytime I drive by. LOL!

Photobucket
Above you can see a band playing in front of the Shack. I don't know their name but they were a lot of fun!

A slammin' plate of spaghetti.
Photobucket
*picture by Dorothy Morton

Photobucket

The kids just roamed about and played. They had lots of fun. We didn't hear a peep of complaints from them.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not sure why Calvin is getting the "shame fingers". lol
Photobucket

Photobucket
*Picture by Dorothy Morton

Dorothy does a lot of fun things with color on her pictures. I'm not sure what it is exactly but she has a very artistic eye. Here are some more pictures by Dorothy Morton from the event.

Stephanie herself.
Photobucket

 Stephanie's husband Matt on the left. 
Photobucket

Mach Ciabatta donated their time and talent for the cause.
Photobucket


You can hear a sample of their music here: http://www.myspace.com/MachCiabatta They are a cool group of young musicians. It was awesome of them to donate their time. 

My Fam. I was putting my hair back up. lol
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

New tat:
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!