December 28, 2008

Our Christmas Celebration

Leon was not able to come home on Christmas Day so we began our celebration on the eve of the 27th.

Photobucket

Leon and I put all the presents under the tree.

Photobucket

The kids hung their stockings and Leon and I stuffed them with goodies. Their stockings were overflowing so I put some yummies underneath them.
Photobucket

The next morning Leon and I cooked breakfast, put the turkey in the over (we like cooking together), and then woke the kids.
Photobucket

After breakfast we opened presents.

Kelsea painted this picture for Leon. It's her first painting! I think it brought tears to his eyes.
Photobucket

Kelsea got some instructional books for knitting and crocheting.
Photobucket

The boys got all of their soldier gear, this was a BIG hit!
Photobucket

There was even some camo face paint.
Photobucket

It was a very nice and relaxed afternoon. I am very blessed.

1 comment:

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!