February 14, 2007

All over the Place

Man I'm so emotional this week. One minute I'm happy as a lark and the next I'm feeling so weepy over any little thing and later I might be a lousy crank.

My cat is looking alot better today. She is on day 3 of antibiotics. My mom thinks she has a sever infection and swollen sinuses. She said she might just get better with the meds.

My kids are having a good time not doing school right now. They have been playing all morning. It's fun to let them play and just listen to them. They are so creative. Have to be careful though. A house full of boys is breeding ground for all sorts of trouble!!! They are racing their matchbox cars. One of my sons was given a speedometer for Christmas. It's been a great toy.

My friend came over yesterday. The rain held up long enough for us to go walking. (My 13yo watches the littles while they watch Nick Jr ) We walked around the block and everytime we passed the house we said "naaa." and kept on walkin'. I needed that so much. I even got my friend to run--up hill! It was fun. It was good medicine for the soul. We walked 3 miles, then had lunch.

Well, coffee's gone. I'm off to start school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!