February 9, 2007

Ugh. Yesterday was terrible. It was going well at first. Until I was getting my stuff together to leave our co-op and the kids came running in "Mom! We have a flat tire! What are we gonna do? Are we gonna drive on it? Can we blow more air into it?" A FLAT TIRE!!! I can't have a flat tire I haven't even finished half of my errands. I called roadside assistance. After my tire was changed, I took the van to the dealership to get the orig tire patched. Thursday school was over at 3:45 and I wasn't done till' 6:30.

I had to go pick my daughter up from my friends house (wasn't home for her to get dropped off after ballet) and then we went to the library. We met dh for dinner. He took the kids home and I went grocery shopping at 9:00 pm. I was determined to be HOME today.

So now here I am, sitting sharing a cup of coffee with my e-friends ;-) . Mmmmmm cofffffeeeeee. It's so yummy. I using Millstone's Breakfast Blend and Coffeemate Hazelnut Cream~sugar free. I've decided I don't like the sugar free as much as the fat free. I use more per cup with the sugar free. Still it's yummy just extra white.

I should be:
-doing laundry
-educating children
-cleaning my bathroom
-getting on top of kids to do their jobs
-organizing closets
-ironing
-filling out paperwork
-updating computer (calendar, HST, and Quicken)

But I'm not. Maybe later I will. Right now this is so much more fun. Don't get me wrong that stuff will get done...eventually.

Dh recorded last nights Grey's Anatomy for me. I haven't watched it yet. I sure hope it's a good 'un. He also recorded ER. Ya, that hasn't been so good lately. Rather boring actually. Last weeks was so so. Maybe this weeks was halfway decent. If not I'm takin a break.

Well, coffee's gone :-( , guess I'm off to actually DO something.

(currently listening to: Home by Blessed Union of Souls -track 1. I Believe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!