February 13, 2007

Reading and Expecting Packages

We are currently reading Tom Sawyer. It took some doing to find it at the library. I had to go to the adult fiction section. (What's up with that?) The kids are enjoying it though. I knew they would. We are also memorizing the Beatitudes. We are studying a new one every day and having some cool discussions about them.

I'm waiting on a couple of packages. I ordered some bibs for a friends baby gift. I also ordered my daughter and myself some Crocs. I can't believe I actually ordered the ugly shoes but they are sooo comfortable. I am only going to get away with wearing mine when I'm not out with dh.

The other package I'm waiting for is the free samples from Rod and Staff. I'm thinking of using their readers and may look into a few other things as well. I'm looking into simplifying my life a bit next year.

I can't wait till spring. I'm going to have a yardsale and have junk piled high in the sunroom. It is irritating me terribly. I want the stuff gone but we could really use the money. So I'm holding off on the household purge till spring. I do so want my sunroom back though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!