February 5, 2007

Dentist on Monday?

I don't like waking up early on Monday morning. There I've said it. I'd much rather sleep all day. So why do I make a dentist appointment for Early Monday morning? I got a call a few minutes ago asking if I'd like to reschedule since I missed this mornings appt. I was so embarrassed. Barb (my hygienist) is so much better to me than I deserve. She happily rescheduled and even worked us in for later on this afternoon. I don't deserve that kind of treament. She should have charged me the cancelation fee and made me wait 2 more weeks.

BTW my kids LOVE going to the dentist. I don't get it, but they think it is the coolest place to go. They are truly disappointed when it's not their visit. I would think it was the toys or the sticker and dental paraphernalia. Come to find out, it's the whole "she uses power tools on my teeth" that draws their hearts. Yep...I have a house full of boys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!