February 13, 2007

My Poor Kitty

I have a very sick little kitty on my hands. Apparently she has an intra-nasal mass. Last night we spent a couple hours in the vet er. They couldn't do anything for her and it was basically a stinkin' waste of money that we could have saved to use towards testing. Her breathing was labored and she just didn't look right (probably lack of oxygen).

I don't want to say goodbye to my kitty. We buried my my brother in law exactly one month ago today. I can't take losing my kitty right now. Ugh. I just feel so awful. I can't believe my bil is just gone. I miss him. He was such a fun guy and loved us all very much.

Anyway, my friend is coming over and we are supposed to go walking but it looks nasty outside so it looks like we will just have lunch together. Still it will be a nice visit. I need company right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!