October 29, 2009

An Afternoon with Shaws

It was one of those gorgeous fall afternoons. The leaves were all falling like rain. The weather was pleasantly warm.
Photobucket

The boys called out their friend Jake who lives next door to Nana. Jake is such a well mannered little cutie-pie.
Photobucket

Photobucket

As I was looking through these photos I was sort of shocked at how much Matt and Jeremiah look alike when they smile.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

This sweet little person that Jeremiah is holding is Emily. I could not get enough of her sweetness. She almost never cries but when she does it's almost unreal it's so soft and sweet.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Emily is quite a little talker.
Photobucket

She was loving my camera. I had to set the iso so high to keep up with her wriggling. SO excuse the graininess of these pictures.
Photobucket

I'm not a fan of flash photography but the quality on this one is better even if the lighting is awkward. My little Emily is so beautiful.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!