October 23, 2008

The Republican Headquarters

A dear friend and I took the boys to the Republican Headquarters in Durham County. I wanted to get a sign and a bumper sticker in support of McCain/Palin. I also needed more information on some issues I was questioning.

The boys left with SO many questions. It was such a great opportunity to share the election and my concerns about it with them.

Republican Headquarters

Republican Headquarters

They also really enjoyed all their booty.

Republican Headquarters

I didn't realize they were listening to what the grownups were saying. I was shocked by the questions they asked on the way home.

Photobucket

Republican Headquarters

2 comments:

  1. What a GOOD mom you are!!! Now THAT's an education you gave them kids!

    Hey -- you've got the cutest blog on he block. I like it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer!

    I really like your new blog so I decided to give mine a facelift too ;-).

    ReplyDelete

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!