October 14, 2008

My Life in Mayberry

My new home feels very much like Mayberry. I LOVE IT!! I have discovered that I'm not a country girl at all! I'm a small town kind of gal, and proud of it!

There is only one minor inconvenience. I do not have a mail box at my new home (the post office doesn't deliver to my street at all). It's all good though, because I only live a block from the post office.

And the walk is rather nice.

When you leave my driveway you take a right.

Photobucket

Looking on the left hand side of the road you see the orthodontist's office. The side of it anyway. The people here seem very friendly. Which will come in handy if ever one of my kids needs their services.

Photobucket

We've arrived at the corner of Main and Mill St. We'll take a right, thankyouverymuch.

Photobucket

Here's the feed and seed. I'll be able to walk to get bunny food ;-) .

Photobucket

Mail? Really? I didn't even know anyone had our address yet. Mostly we've just received junk mail so far.

Photobucket

Leaving the post office.

Photobucket

I love my small town. I'll be taking more pics and blogging about it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!