October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday!

She turned 14 this week. I can't believe my baby is growing up!

Photobucket

We celebrated her birthday a little early this year. We wanted to celebrate while Daddy was home with us.

She is such a wonderful daughter. She has such a creative spirit, always working on some new project. Her interests include: ballet, interior and fashion design, writing, beading, knitting, reading, drawing, and she's currently learning how to play guitar.

She and I have been volunteering with the boys Cub Scout pack. Surprisingly we have both been having fun! It's time well spent together. We are a team.

She is turning into such a lovely young woman.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Kelsea! You are so lovely! We are so glad that we know you and can't wait to see you again.

    Oh and Samantha helps Roy and I with Cub Scouts too. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!