August 8, 2008

Staple Boy - How it happened

So when the fog cleared, or rather when the bleeding stopped. I found out how it happened. The boys were watching a movie in Kelsea's room. They were supposed to be sitting on the floor.

Joshua was climbing the ladder on her bunkbed. He and Jeremiah started arguing. So Jeremiah pulled him off the ladder. Joshua fell backwards and hit his head on the door of the video cabinet.

When Joshua came into the livingroom Jeremiah was crying and saying, "I'm sorry Joshua, I'm so so sorry." When we got home he was a very doting little brother and took excellent care of his brother.

I think he learned a valuable lesson. But they are boys and it's not our first brother related trip to the ER....sadly I don't think it will be our last...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!