September 21, 2008

Visit with Friends

We went to visit our new friends, the Jacobs.

Tawna invited us for this wonderful feast. Everything she cooked was fabulous!

She even surprised me with the infamous, homemade from scratch, chocolate and peanut butter cake for my birthday. And this was hands down the bestest cake I have ever had in my entire life!!

Photobucket

They even sang "Happy Birthday" to me. My husband is so attentive...

Photobucket

Have I mentioned that this cake was the bestest I ever had?

Photobucket

Silly kids.

Photobucket

Tawna and me planning to take over the world!

Photobucket

One cake at a time.

Photobucket

Oh yeah, here are some pics of the kids. I forgot they were there...

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!