September 3, 2008

Build-A-Bear Workshop

The kids have always wanted to do Build-A-Bear. We decided to spoil them. Just a bit. For no reason whatsoever.

Photobucket

Jeremiah was a pro. You'd think he's done this before.

Photobucket

Joshua didn't want any help dressing his pet. He's Mr. Independent.

Photobucket

They look so cute. I had fun doing this with them.

Photobucket
And just to be consistent with the mean mommy persona, I made them wait till after dinner, chores, and baths to take them out of their boxes.

Photobucket

I wouldn't want them to think I'd gone soft.

Photobucket

Jeremiah named his Major Payne:

Photobucket

Joshua named his Slam Dunk:

Photobucket

They had SO much fun!! Now they want to know when they can do it again...ummm..."when you get a job."

Yep, not soft at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!