January 31, 2007

Tagged

I just saw that Bev tagged me on January 17. I'll try to come up with something...even though I DON"T think I'm weird ; ).
I was tagged by BevG.

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 7 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 7 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 7 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I eat Ketchup in homemade tacos. Actually I prefer to have just a plain fried corn tortilla shell w/ ketchup-YUMMO!

2. For fun, we put on fake tatoos as a family...and I LIKE it!

3. I'm excited that Growing Pains is playing on tv again ~I cried during one episode recently.

4. I change my socks 4 times a day.

5. Yahtzee is my favorite game.

6. I can play the game boy for hours!!! I mean HOURS and not get bored-I play it more than my kids.

7. I enjoyed childbirth. Of course I've never had any complications so it's easy for me to say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!