January 5, 2007

Looking Forward to Next Week

Yesterday went okay. We finished some school work at least. I don't know what it is. I can have the best of intentions and have everything planned. When dh is home we don't get anything done. At least never near what I plan to do and probably just enough to count it as a school day. We have fun though so who can really complain?

I'm going to give the kids their Latin quiz this evening. We get to start next week off on schedule. That is such a good feeling. "On schedule"...sounds like music to my ears.

I'm also looking forward to doing more Bible study with the kids next week.

My older ones are really growing in their personal study. Kelsea's been spending alot of time reading her Bible lately. She will start reading Beautiful Girlhood sometime this month. I've not found anything that I like as much for Zerrick yet. I'm still looking though. In the mean time I will have him keep up his journal as he reads on his own.

I've downloaded the Homeschool Tracker for the 3rd time. I've lost it a couple of times in computer crashes. The last time it kept having a bunch of errors. This time maybe I will get it to do what it's supposed to. I've thought about buying the upgraded version but am afraid of spending $40 and it not working. I do have a teacher's planning notebook. It just doesn't cover everything that Homeschool Tracker did. This time, hopefully, it won't let me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!