November 7, 2008

I'm so Happy

And it really doesn't take much!

I was at the grocery store hoping to find some Coffeemate Peppermint Mocha holiday coffee creamer. My hopes weren't up. Most of the stores have been either out, or they don't even carry it.

So imagine my surprise, and yes delight, when I found this!!

Photobucket

It looks the same as all of my other purchases, almost to the "T". But there is one wonderful difference!

Photobucket

It's ginormeous!! Whoohoo!

If you haven't tried this stuff yet, you need to. So so yummy!

4 comments:

  1. Oh... it's a beautiful thing. Super Sized Creamer!!

    You know what my kids do? they drink it straight from the bottle. How to hide creamer in the fridge? I'm still pondering on that one.

    Enjoy your coffee friend. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should'my drink coffee. It's not good for you at all! It just makes you age. I've been drinking it for over 35 years and look how old I got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Anonymous. I would take your sage advice seriously if you would sign your name to the bottom of your post.

    If you are my mother, I'm bringing green bean casserole and candied sweet potatoes. I'll probably grab a can of the cranberry jelly. Heaven forbid we have another year like THAT again. Oh and Leon probably wont' make it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I know I'm late reading this BUT I have just recently been introduced to a new and WONDERFUL creamer! It's called Italian Sweet Cream and it is amazing!! No minty goodness here however it is truly delightful. :) Since the seasonal peppermint one is probably gone now I thought you may want to try something new. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!