November 1, 2008

Don't Forget to Vote

We live approximately 2 blocks from City Hall, where early voting took place. So we were able to save ourselves the hassle of parking. I love living in "Mayberry"

Photobucket

I finished voting before Leon did, so I took the kids outside.

Photobucket

They were so thrilled...

Photobucket

In all fairness, it was rather warm today.

Finally, 2 hours from start to finish, we got our special sticker prize.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And it didn't hurt at all...

Photobucket

...I promise.

3 comments:

  1. HEY... I voted absentee ballot route... I missed out on getting a sticker. Bummer.

    BUT -- I wanted to comment on your HAIR. Cute cut b.t.w. CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! You are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now I see the hair and the word verification that is STILL on your blog..and I love the hair. Blonder also???? Love the cut. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!