January 20, 2008

Today we took the kids to the movies. We couldn't decide between Alvin and the Chipmunks and The Water Horse. The vote was tied so we went with the first movie showing.












It was GREAT! We had so much fun! We had popcorn and Coke and candy (very rare for us to see a movie AND splurge on snacks). I asked Joshua if he was disappointed about missing the chipmunk movie:



"Not at all! It was the BEST family movie EVER!!!"







I'm seeing some disturbing similarities in this picture...














Five year olds are so much fun!! I didn't even have to bribe him to take this picture:














Kelsea only tolerated the group picture. So I got her coming out the bathroom. Cause I'm a good mom.













Leon stepped in the tub because he loves me.













I love the two monkeys on the end!! The 5year old is taking this all a little too seriously, God bless him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!