May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Mostly I worked over Mother's Day weekend. Leon and the kids conspired to create this beautiful card for me and surprised me with it when I got home that morning.


Leon had the kids each make smaller more personal cards.








I just love all the detail, the personal messages from each of them. It means so much to me. It reminds me of another card they made for me a few years ago.

I'm about to "keep it real". This is what I look like when I get off from an 11 hour shift.


YIKES! Good thing Leon took the kids to church and kept them out of the house most of the day so I could get some MUCH needed sleep. In fact, I slept 10 hours straight.

HA! I bet Leon isn't expecting that I would actually post this picture.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!