February 25, 2011

House Hunting

The next house I looked at is very charming on the outside.There is a screened in porch (to the left in the picture -out of frame). The white part of the house is an add-on living space. It looks cozy from what I can see through the windows. ha! I have an appt to do a walk through tomorrow.


It has some storage and a very large backyard. The neighborhood is as old as the house, but it seems nice and quiet. The rent is more than we were looking to pay, but I think the location will make up the difference in gas savings.


Cons:

- The landlord is looking to get someone in the house before April 1st.
- It is located within city limits. I've learned that I can have chickens in the city. There are a lot of hoops to jump through.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!