February 23, 2011

Fuzoodles


I knew we were going to be spending a very long day in the car, house hunting. So we stopped in at Walmart to pick up some activity books and snacks. I could not find where they moved the coloring books. They were not in the toy section or on the book isle. I did find these funny looking things. I've never heard of them before. I wavered, thinking that only Jeremiah would have fun with them. When Joshua said he'd like to have them too, I tossed them in the buggy.

We have had so much fun with them, that I'm thinking about picking up another set. Maybe the one with the animal pieces.




I finally said, "Okay, let me see what I can do." Ta-da!


Ishmael was not feeling well that day, so he didn't come with us. He stayed behind with his big sister. The boys brought in the Fuzzoodles to show him and see what he would make.


I bought a little storage box and we keep them in the car. They were well worth the splurge.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!