June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day, Leon!

I am married to the best father on the planet. I've been working crazy 3rd shift overtime hours because we have a goal. We took the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace course. So anyway we have goals. And some of our goals we want to reach fast.

So the entire month of June is being spent focusing on those goals. We are being "gazelle intense" and this means we don't have time or money for much else right now. The opportunity to make a lot of money fast means I don't get to spend much time with or on my family.

Father's Day came and we acknowledged the day, but not with money or even time. But Leon put a good spin on it. He took the kids to church this morning. When they got home they watched some tv together, did laundry together, ironed our work clothes together, cooked together, and sanded the back deck...together. (At the end of the day Kelsea said, "I think Daddy is just using all of this "together time" to get more work out of us." Haha. I think she's on to him.) He spent the whole day being a great dad.


WWFPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketFather's DayFather's DayFather's Day

2 comments:

  1. It PAINS me that I haven't talked to you in a long time. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute!! I love seeing each months change.

    Love the pictures...especially the one of Leon with all the kids.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!