September 6, 2009

Picnic at the Lake

Saturday night, Leon and I packed a picnic lunch for the family. We planned to hit "The Beach" right after church. The weather could not have been any better. It was 77 deg, breezy (but not cold), with mild humidity. The water was just the right temperature too.

Labor Day Weekend

Photobucket

Photobucket

I asked Leon if he wanted to go swim.

Photobucket

He's just frontin' I know he wants to get out there. He just won't admit it.

Jeremiah had as much fun in the sand as he did the water.

Photobucket

Everytime he'd come up for a drink or a snack, he'd cover himself in sand.

Photobucket

I on the other hand, really don't like the feel of sand. I spend a lot of time making sure it doesn't "stick" to me. lol

The boys used the opportunity to try on the PFD's as one of their requirements for the Webelos Aquanaut badge.
Photobucket

Kelsea and Ishmael are becoming best buds. They spent a lot of time together in the water.
Photobucket

Leon finally made it out there. He said "only for 15 min". They played for an hour. :P

Photobucket

My 3 Musketeer Dudes!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos!! Next time include one of yourself in there. I especially love the last one. they look great!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!