April 23, 2009

Practice

I need to work on my close-ups.

I like this one. It's not as warm as I tried to get it, but I like it. I like the catch lights here.

Park

This one is warm. I can see a few catch lights. I think it's the best one I took all day. Except I didn't notice the pepper flake in the tooth of my subject matter.

Park

This one was taken in full shade, so it's much cooler than the rest. There was still some light reflected on her face but it didn't show through enough for the camera. I was trying to get catch lights through her glasses without so much reflection in the lens. I'm going to try again if she'll let me.
Photobucket

I tried to get a close up of my 6 year old. He just wouldn 't be still (his finger went up right when I pressed the button)...

Park

or stop with the silliness. Still, I like this one. It's not quite what I was going for, but the lighting is okay. I can see good catch lights in his eyes. Too much white t-shirt I think. Maybe if I had the super software to crop it and not lose it's proportions.

Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!