April 22, 2009

Kids Get Hold of Camera

It's always fun to see what the kids do with a camera when they aren't supposed to have it.

The following might be disturbing. It is very important, in an effort to keep it real, that I show them in their entirety. So I will not Photoshop or in any way censure the following the material.

I'll go easy on you though.

Photobucket

I really hope they did not look at the sun too long to get this shot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Define "sanity" for me. Please.

1 comment:

  1. Acckkkk - just kidding!

    Mine have been grabbing mine and making videos called "When mom lets me use the camera". I edited the kite flying one and put in on my blog. I also have a volcano one and a solar system one waiting for me to edit.

    Maybe I will copy you and do a kid's camera post!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!