June 10, 2008

Picture of the Day

While the boys were playing in the water hose. I was relaxing, taking pictures, sunbathing, and listening to my I-pod. I also watched the bumble bees in the clover.

It took me back to when I was a kid and would just sit and watch the little things going on. Like the rain trickling down my window in the car while Dad was driving. The ants rebuilding their hill that I just walked on. The clouds in the sky. I don't do that often anymore, but every now and again I'll sit and daydream.

PoD

1 comment:

  1. HEY -- who knew? We have that same clover in Iowa -- and the same bees. I was sunbathing a few weeks ago, while the kiddos were swimming.. I just lay and watched the bees go from clover to clover... very interesting.

    I don't remember watching that as a kid though... I was too hyper apparently.

    Hope you are having a GREAT summer!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!