June 11, 2008

Down by the River

It was a gorgeous day. We finally had a break from the 100deg+ weather. It topped out at 90deg today.
Eno River

The boys took the water like happy little clams.

Eno River

Eno River

Speaking of clams:

Eno River

Eno River

My city boy. He would not get in the water. There might be snakes. I tried to reason that he swims in the ocean every summer. He said it's just different. We gave him a thorough teasing for it.

City Boy

The girls were so happy to find a spot where they could actually swim.

Eno River

Eno River

1 comment:

  1. Wow your boys are getting so BIG!! It makes me feel (gasp) OLD. Oh wait, that is sneaking up on me. If I just had a baby I can't be old yet? Can I? 40 is coming up fast.
    Take Care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!