May 2, 2008

Slumber Party

Leon went out of town for a few days. The kids and I decided to crash in the living room together for the 2 nights he was away.

Photobucket

Mostly we watched movies, ate pizza and ice cream, and I beat the kids at Blokus. We played several rounds of the game. Zerrick is determined to beat me. I'm surprised at how much they all love the game. Did I mention that I rock at this game?

Photobucket

It was oh so cozy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I missed Leon terribly, but it was a nice little adventure.

3 comments:

  1. We enjoy Blokus at our house too. But I am not the winner. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blokus!!!!!!!

    I loved catching up on your blog and seeing all the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!