May 9, 2008

Playground Superstars

I forget how important it is to a kid to just dangle.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jeremiah is feeling so accomplished these days because he can make it all the way around.

Photobucket

Here are some cool shots of the kids jumping off the swings.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jeremiah still needs a push to get started. Ishmael is such a good big brother.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Joshua mostly climbed stuff. It's what he does. He'd much rather climb than dangle or jump
from swings.

Photobucket

Here's a rare species for you. I present to you the teenagers who were dragged to the park against their will. They're too cool to pay any attention to us. If they had seen I was taking a picture they would have quickly sheilded their faces and ran for cover.

Photobucket

Now I have one really big question to ask you:

Photobucket

Should I tell Ishmael that he's dressed like a Harlem Globe Trotter?

3 comments:

  1. Yes! So he can practice those jump shots, which may be enhanced by jumping out of swings...

    Loved the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I recognize that park. We were just there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you should tell Ishmael that. Right. now.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!