May 16, 2008

Prince Caspian

Photobucket
The movie was SO SO good!!! I think Disney is on a role with this series. I wasn't expecting it to be anything like the book so I was surprised with how close it really was. Not like BBC close or anything, it is still Disney after all. The battle scenes were tastefully done, leaving the bloodshed and gore to the imagination.

I was so moved by all the parallels drawn on faith and Jesus Christ. I see them clearer watching them play out on the big screen. I really can't say enough about this movie. It is a MUST see!

We will definitely be owning this one!

1 comment:

  1. Oh HEY!! That's so good to know. It's here in town at the theater that has $2 matinées ... I soooo want to go some afternoon. I guess I'd better start praying. Ü

    ReplyDelete

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!