February 1, 2008

Volcano

When I first started homeschooling I had all these plans of all the projects and experiments we would do. Reality is those experiments are messy and stressful. And even when we did plan to do one, somehow there never seemed to be enough time. Or there were little ones who I had to tend to first and blah blah blah.

Today was one of those rare days where we not only started a project but also finished it.

Our Volcano:
The first time we poured in the vinegar it was a flop. Ishmael asked, "Is that it?" So we added more baking soda and then we got a big reaction.


















1 comment:

  1. OK -- that cross eyes photo is hilarious...

    And... I'm a bit jealous!! Look at you all outside doing school! How fun -- someday we'll be out there... someday... ::sigh:: ...going to go put another log on the fire...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!