February 20, 2008

Science Freaks

We finished another unit in our science book this week. To celebrate we went to the Museum of Life and Science. They opened a new outdoor exhibit about wind. The radio controlled boats were the best part.

I love it when Leon gets involved.
These boats were fun too.
He's so handsome.
We walked over to the bear exhibit.
I'm smitten with this one. I think I'll take him home.
Joshua apparently speaks Lemur.
We looked at the exhibits for our next unit: The Hydrosphere

I was so proud of the boys and their understanding of rocks. They can look at a rock and tell if it's igneous, sedimentary, or metamorphic.
I'm also pleased that they enjoyed it so much. Science has been alot of fun this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!