February 25, 2008

Birthday Celebration

The birthday boy.
I can hardly believe he's 9 years old! It's too close to 10. He is not allowed to turn 10. I'm putting my foot down.



Any mother of a 13 year old female child would appreciate this picture. See that? I think it is called a smile. I can't be too sure, maybe her face is cracking...*sigh* she's so pretty. Need help with that ball son?
The birthday boy.
Leon passing along sage advice to the next generation of bowlers.
The birthday boy.


Joshua Superstar!
Ishmael is not a traditionalist. He didn't want cake and ice cream this year. Instead he wanted banana splits, with all the works.

And it was good!



2 comments:

  1. LUCKY!!! You got a teen age smile. Ü You are right. she is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!