July 7, 2008

Raising a Bunny

I've been doing alot of research on the web about caring for a bunny. I knew going into this that bunnies needed alot more care than a dog or a cat. Really I was wanting another baby so while a bunny is alot of work...a baby would be more.

I've improved her cage quite a bit since we first brought her home. I installed a shelf and bought her a "tunnel" made of plumbing pipes.

She gets a couple of hours a day to play in the hallway. I sit in there with her and she jumps into my lap, she likes to have her back rubbed. She has even bestowed bunny kisses a few times.

Princess Pepper

Princess Pepper

I'm finding that taking pictures of a bunny is very hard. She doesn't like the camera sounds and she moves way too fast for even the fastest shutter speed.

4 comments:

  1. She is cute!! Okay, is she "fixed" or are you thinking baby bunnies some day??

    Is she full grown yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is still just a baby. We will need to have her "fixed" when she is a little older. LOL We are NOT thinking babies in her future. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! jduoisoappa[-}






















    My girls LOVED your bunny! I am still NOT getting one though. I keep telling them when Ava gets bigger?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay...she's cute! I would adore her too. I hope everything goes GREAT with her!!! Love the name! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!