December 22, 2011

A Christmas Story

Every year we celebrate Christmas with my side of the family at some time during the holiday season. This year we met at Mom's house a week before Christmas.


The kids pretty much fill up the table nowadays.

  
Look, quick! It's a teenager! And she almost cracked a smile!


There was a lot of cousin sillyness going on. I wish I had taken more pictures of these two.



My brother gave Joshua a Christmas Story to remember: an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle! (the movie is an all-time family favorite)


Then he took all of the boys outside and gave them shooting lessons and shared his own memories from his first bb gun. 


It made the night absolutely priceless.  One I hope the boys never forget. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!