April 4, 2011

Where did March Go?

March came and went too fast! It was a great month. I got so many things done and planned more projects for the near future.

I planned out my garden, built a bunny cage, read some great books, decided where we will live for the next 12 months, and started worm composting.

The kids and I have been studying the Renaissance and Reformation era in history and tons of Biology. Kelsea started driver's ed. Ishmael and Joshua are going full swing with Boy Scouts. Jeremiah is feeling somewhat left behind in Cub Scouts.

I'm swinging back and forth between filling my free time with exciting new projects, and working hard to have free time between school and work. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed with it all. And sometimes I feel like I should be doing more.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!