January 20, 2009

Snow!

The kids couldn't sleep last night. Apparently expecting snow is even more exciting than Christmas Eve!

Photobucket

I told them they weren't allowed to go outside until their room was clean. I don't believe I've ever seen them clean it so fast in their entire existence.

Photobucket

I wonder what work I could have gotten out of them if it had snowed a whole two inches....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Callie was less than enthusiastic...she's holding her breath until spring.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Really the snow wasn't good for much more than dust wars. But they played for a LONG time.

Photobucket

Even our Princess made an appearance. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OK -- we live in Iowa (as I've mentioned before), and my kiddos STILL love snow!! It's great incentive for getting school work done. Yeah -- most kids have no school on a "snow day", my kids get to play in the snow after their school work is done!! Snow is fun... pretty!

    See... if we were neighbors... they could play in the snow together!! LOL
    Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. and HEY -- your blog is pretty! Cute... but not as cute as mine seeing as mine is the cutest on the block! LOL

    OK -- maybe we live in different blocks. Hmm... OK -- yours is cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!