December 5, 2006

Paper Work Blues

We got a bit of work done yesterday. The older kids started wrtiting their papers and they all completed their math. I need to get the basics done and out of the way this morning. If I can contain the excitement long enough.. My girlfriend is coming over with her kids! We always have lots of fun.

I don't know what it is but I have slipped into a crazy funk. I just can't seem to stay focused and I'm having an even harder time getting organized. I have 3 boxes worth of paperwork to sortt. It really isn't anything else. Just the paper work that is bogging me down. With it hanging on my shoulders I can't seem to focus on anything else! I don't want to start pulling it all out while the kids are needing my attention (It could be dangerous to walk away from a pile of important papers). Oh well, I plan to get it done today!!! I promised my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!