October 4, 2005

Good Morning Sleepy Head

I'm sitting here with my "baby". He likes to see how fast I make the buttons click. He puts his hands over mine and pretends to type. My baby is 3 now. He is my youngest and my last. I'm coming to terms with that.

We definitely are not morning people. We got up early to wait on a friend to bring her dog over. We will be dog sitting while she and her husband go on a mission trip to help the victims of Katrina. Anyway, I digress. Jeremiah and I keep passing yawns back and forth. He wants to see more color on my page. How about this color.

We are listening to Mariah Carey's "Always be my baby". Jeremiah is bobbin' his head. I love having special time with him. Before I know it he will be too grown up for sitting on Mama's lap.

I am reading the Jenette Oke's Love Comes Softly series.right now I'm on book 7. I stayed up really late last night (much toooooo late) reading. I like this series. Every now and again I need an easy read to relax.

I'm off to get some laundry done and get ready for our school lessons.

(Currently Reading: Love Takes Wing (book 7) By Jenette Oak)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww. You should have posted a picture of Jeremiah being 3. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments encourage me to keep blogging!